Coins are the game's main currency and can be used to erect new buildings, train
units, and acquire Boons and other items. You can gain coins by performing various
actions, such as collecting from Income buildings, completing missions, and
Faith is required to enter battles and can be gained by constructing Faith
Production buildings. Faith Storage buildings allow you to increase the amount of
Faith you can have at any given time.
Population is required to sustain the buildings in your base as well as to build new
ones. Houses will increase your Population limit.
Social Currency is used to buy special buildings, units or boosters. Social Currency
is acquired by visiting and helping on allies‘ bases, as well as helping allies in
Sanctuary of the Gods
Gods can be used in battle on both combat terrains (land and air). They can be
reinvigorated after a battle. Look around the map to find the Sanctuary.
This currency can be used to purchase special objects throughout the game (units, buildings, etc.).
Related Games Articles:
- Age of Sparta Tips Cheats: Fusion, Boosters and Other Guides and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Strategy Cheats: Missions, Expansion and Other Tips and Guides
- iPhone Android Age of Sparta Guide Cheats: Buildings, Base by Gameloft
- Card of Legends Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy
- Crusaders Quest Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy