Creating Buildings can improve your base's economy and increase your strength
in battle. You can buy buildings in the Shop and place them in any open space on
your base. Different buildings have different sizes and functions.
Units can be trained in Military buildings. There are two types of units that can
each be trained in their individual buildings.
You can fuse two of the same type of unit to make a more powerful one. You can
fuse units up to a 4th level and Boss units up to a 2nd level, after an upgrade from
Fusion with Boons
You can fuse units with Boons to create a unit of the same tier but with a Special
Ability that is the same as the Boon, which can be used once every battle. If the
Boon is beneficial, for example Boon of Aphrodite, it is applied to the fused unit
The Academy is a building that unlocks new upgrades, improves existing buildings
and can provide temporary boosts.
Use boosters to beautify your base and to provide a bonus to the efficiency of all
Related Games Articles:
- Age of Sparta Guide Cheats: Coins, Gems and Other Tips and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Strategy Cheats: Missions, Expansion and Other Tips and Guides
- iPhone Android Age of Sparta Guide Cheats: Buildings, Base by Gameloft
- Card of Legends Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy
- Crusaders Quest Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy