Income buildings are used to boost the base's economy. They provide a steady
income of coins produced over time.
Faith is generated and collected from Faith buildings. There are also Faith Storage
buildings, which increase the amount of Faith you can have at any given time.
You can increase the amount of Populations you have by building more Population
buildings, like Huts and Houses.
Military buildings allow you to construct units or Boons to be used for battle. Elite
Military buildings have reduced construction times and costs for units and Boons.
Military buildings which help your troops during battle by increasing initial
statistics for defense and attack. A good balance between attack and defense can
significantly affect the outcome of a battle. Does not work in Alliance battles.
These buildings allow you to collect resources from the other buildings that
surround them. Tapping on the "Acropolis" will collect Coins from any nearby
revenue-generating buildings, while tapping on the "Parthenon" building will
allow you to collect Faith from any nearby Faith-generating buildings.
Related Games Articles:
- Age of Sparta Guide Cheats: Coins, Gems and Other Tips and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Tips Cheats: Fusion, Boosters and Other Guides and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Strategy Cheats: Missions, Expansion and Other Tips and Guides
- Card of Legends Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy
- Crusaders Quest Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy