For iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch and Android (Samsung Galaxy, Lenovo, HTC, Sony Xperia) Devices
What is King of Thieves?
King of Thieves (or just KoT) is a mobile platformer game that combines tower defense and PVP multiplayer components into one unique mix. Dodge traps and steal gold from other players to become the wealthiest thief in the world!
Do I have to pay for this game?
You can download and play the game for free. Additional in-game currency can be purchased for real money, but you can always earn it by completing missions, winning leagues and breaking locks. To restrict in-app purchases, simply adjust the settings on your device.
What’s the goal of the game?
The ultimate goal is to become the wealthiest thief in the world by collecting the most valuable gems. Players can retrieve gems in mines, but the most efficient way to get them is through stealing them from each other. Stealing in KoT is not considered a bad thing; instead, it’s considered a national sport here.
However, it’s not enough to just collect the best gems – it’s also important to defend them from other players.
How can I move to another dungeon?
You must complete all rituals in your current dungeon before moving on to the next one. The teeth in the Totem’s mouth represent the amount or remaining rituals. Once the Totem has fallen apart, it makes sense to move on to continue performing rituals.
How can I get more gold?
1) Upgrade your Gold Mine Capacity and production speed. Your Gold Mine will bring you a steady gold revenue.
2) Upgrade your Skull Gold Bonus to get more coins for collecting skulls left by other players in your dungeon. This is especially effective when you have a good defense.
3) Use the Golden Blaze outfit (or any other outfits with Steal Gold Bonus) to steal more gold from other players.
4) Use the Skip button in multiplayer mode to find an opponent with a large amount of gold in his chest.
5) Compete in leagues for larger coin rewards.
What is the HP bar needed for? My thief dies each time he gets into a trap!
Each time your character gets into a trap, the HP is decreased depending on the level of that particular trap. Lower HP means less gold in the chest and a lower chance of stealing a gem from the Totem. You can increase your HP by crafting and upgrading your outfits.
Can I steal from a specific person?
Not at the moment.
Related Games Articles: