Melee combatant Warrior, Powerful magician Sorceress, Long-distance threat Archer, Tough body Cleric, Who will you go with?
A powerful class that leads the battle with his high Defense, high Strength, and aggressive battle prowess. The Warrior is adept at using melee weapons such as swords and axes.
- Rising Combo
A class that uses fire, ice, and electric magic to defeat the enemy, While disadvantaged in melee combat, the Sorceress aids the battle from afar using various powerful magic spells.
- Ice Bolt
Uses ranged weapons such as arrows to deal precise attacks on a small number of enemies from afar. The archer is adept at using her flexible body to escape any dangerous situation
- Rapid Shot
- Tracking Arrows
A melee class that casts various buffs to enhance the abilities of party members, The Cleric battles the enemy using various summoning spells and is adept at melee combat.
- Sacred Hammer
- Holy Bolt
- Shield Rush
Other Dragon Nest Labyrinth Tips
Try Crafting a Set Items. Then try Upgrading it to a higher grade by Increasing the Enhance level to Its max,
There is a special reward as you complete more of the Monster Book from the Labyrinth Exploration.
Get materials for Crafting and Upgrading in Normal Dungeons Stones needed to Enhance skills In Elite Dungeons,
All acquired Items are sent to your Mailbox so please take a look
Related Games Articles:
- Dragon Nest Labyrinth Tips Cheats: 3 Stars, Clear the Limit and Other Guides and Strategy
- Stickman Revenge Tips Cheats: Tributes, Items and Other Guides and Strategy
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Guide Cheats: Fusion, Evolution and Other Tips and Strategy
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Tips Cheats: Tributes, Items and Other Guides and Strategy
- HOME Boov Pop! Guide Cheats: Abilities, Lives and Other Tips and Strategy