What can I use Town Cards for‘?
Building a frontier town ain't no walk in the park, your gonna need all the help you can get! Town cards are a lot more civil than your average Battle Card.
These cards help you speed up your building or guard upgrades, or can be exchanged for gold and goods!
There's a whole bunch of different Town Cards in any deck, let's have a look see at what each one does.
James Spencer is a master strategist and planner, a decorated veteran from the American civil war, he gives sage advice to your guards on how to defend.
Use him to upgrade your defenses.
As a very skilled architect and designer, Jakob Amman will help you upgrade your buildings in record time.
The regular Jakob Amman card will speed up your upgrades by 15 minutes. Merge these cards for super quick building times!
With his deep pockets, William Wealthy sure knows how to make friends and inﬂuence people.
If this card lands in your deck be sure to take it!
Darn it, who doesn't like free money‘?
Now here's a steady homesteader that really believes in this town.
Choosing this card will net you free goods to boost your chances of expansion and upgrades.
If you're the rough and ready type that likes to get in a rumble from time to time (aren't we all?) then this could be the card for you.
Heal your sidekicks faster and be ready for the next onslaught.
Related Games Articles:
- Compass Point: West Guide Cheats: Battle and Town Cards, Map and Other Tips and Strategy
- Compass Point: West Tips Cheats: Battle Cards, New Cards and Other Guides and Strategy
- Fast & Furious: Legacy Guide Cheats: Garage, Crew and Other Tips and Strategy
- Fast & Furious: Legacy Tips Cheats: Race Mode, Drag and Other Guides and Strategy
- Wrath Of Belial Guide Cheats: Enchantment, Story Mode and Other Tips and Strategy