Base - Team
You can manage and build your own personal battle team in your base.
Your battle team Consists of three squads.
Every squad has one front slot, and two rear slots.
Players start with five available slots.
Additional slots are unlocked as you level.
Individual character cards take up one slot However, Combiner's occupy three slots.
You can add new members to your team by tapping an empty slot.
You can also change your character's squad location by dragging a character card to the new desired slot.
Base - Cyberkey
Cyberkeys can be used to create new characters.
Required number of keys to merge Cyberkeys of the same kind can be merged to create new characters.
Characters have different numbers of required cyberkeys.
Cyberkeys can also be exchanged for Dark Cyberkeys, which can be used to purchase
items on the black market.
Higher class Cyberkeys produce more Dark Cyberkeys when exchanged.
Related Games Articles:
- Transformers: Rising Tips Cheats: Equipment, Combiner and Other Guides and Strategy
- Dragon Nest Labyrinth Guide Cheats: Characters, Skills and Other Tips and Strategy
- Stickman Revenge Tips Cheats: Tributes, Items and Other Guides and Strategy
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Guide Cheats: Fusion, Evolution and Other Tips and Strategy
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Tips Cheats: Tributes, Items and Other Guides and Strategy