In Story Mode, there are 35 acts, and each act contains 3 stages.
There's no shortage of villains to vanquish!
Keep in mind that each time you enter a stage, the number of Keys shown in the top Ieft will decrease.
You can use Heroes as materials to enchant other Heroes
Know that the number of enchantment points you get depends upon the target and enchantment material Heroes rarities.
Keys: Stamina cost to enter Story Mode. Your Keys decrease each time you enter; you recover 1 Key every 5 min.
Hearts: Exchange Hearts will friends and buy multiple items with Hearts you obtained.
Gold: Amount of money you can obtain in Story Mode or Multi Mode. Use Gold to enchant or transcend your Heroes or enchant items.
Gems: Buy them at the Shop. Use them to buy Heroes, items, Gold, Keys, or buff items,
Shop: Buy your items at the Shop.
Item: Equip/unequip your Hero with items and use them for enchanting and evolving.
Hero: Form a party with your Heroes. You can also enchant, evolve, transcend or sacriﬁce your Hero.
Story Mode: Boost your account EXP. level up your Heroes. or obtain Gold, Heroes, or items in this mode
Multi Mode: Enjoy various modes such as Hero Wars, Inﬁnity Tower, Tower Defense, and Guild Raid.
Related Games Articles:
- Wrath Of Belial Tips Cheats: Heroes Types, Hero Badges and Other Guides and Strategy
- Dragon Nest Labyrinth Guide Cheats: Characters, Skills and Other Tips and Strategy
- Stickman Revenge Tips Cheats: Tributes, Items and Other Guides and Strategy
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Guide Cheats: Fusion, Evolution and Other Tips and Strategy
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Tips Cheats: Tributes, Items and Other Guides and Strategy