Bomb: Coin Silver
Weakest skill in the game, because it will only explode "6x6" tiles.
You may be lucky if you can chain/combo that with other tiles.
Mines: Coin Gold
Same as bomb but it can destroy tiles horizontal and vertical of the chosen shining tiles, much better than the bomb.
It has a little bit higher chance to produce chain/combo.
Magnet: Violet Gems
Best in terms of removing tiles, but be careful of what tiles will you choose to remove.
You can use magnet to reduce other tiles requirements, as long as you use the magnet on the correct tile.
Flip All: Blue Gems
It will flip the chosen shining tile and all of it's same tile color as well.
Same as magnet, you can reduce other tiles requirements.
I have a simple but difficult tips to share with you on how to use those 4 skills efficiently.
- Avoid wasting your skills specially with Magnet and Flip All. Try to survive a level without using them.
- If there is no way of passing the current level, you may use Bomb or Mines.
- Saving your Magnet and Flip All in later stage will save you a lot of moves and will reduce your "tiles to do" tremendously
- After using any of the Magnet or Flip All skill, get their respective color of gems as soon as possible or make them your priorities in eliminating tiles
Related Games Articles:
- Ghost Hunter Guide Cheats: Gear, Guardians and Other Tips and Strategy
- Attack the Light: Steven Universe Guide Cheats: Upgrades, Harmony and Other Tips and Strategy
- Battle Monsters Guide Cheats: Level, Hunt and Other Tips and Strategy
- MORTAL KOMBAT X Guide Cheats: Cards, Fusion and Other Tips and Strategy
- Diamond Quest! Guide Cheats: Puzzle Pals, Level Up and Other Tips and Strategy