For iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch and Android (Samsung Galaxy, Lenovo, Asus, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony Xperia) Devices
As you play, your journal will be filled with the creatures and pages you find on your quest.
And every second you spend gaming for good, will be logged.
Take the science to the next level!
Please answer 3 anonymous questions to make the research more valuable
How To Play
- Lift the anchor! Follow the buoys to find the first missing piece of the journal, which leads to the sea creature's hiding place.
- Memorize the Map! Memorize the map and find the checkpoint.
- Tap left area of the screen to steer left, right to steer right.
- Find the second missing piece and the way will be revealed.
- Swipe Up for Boost and Swipe Down to stop.
- Get three missing journal piece to find the creature.
- The more you play, the more you contribute, so keep playing and thanks for your support.
- If you're far from home. Shoot flare back "If you got the Flare" to the buoy so you won't get lost, it's a handy trick.
- Be quick to get a snap the creature for your journal/
- Tap left to go to the left, right to go to the right.
- Wait to capture the perfect photo.
- Your playing time of Sea Hero Quest which will equates to an hour of dementia research for scientist.
- There are still more pieces of the journal to find. Keep a cool head and navigate the buoys to reach next creature.
- If you just added another page to your journal. Make sure you check it out when you're in calmer seas.
Related Games Articles: