Narcos Cartel Wars Tip #1: Sicarios.
You can find a Sicario, or parts that add up to one, in the chest. Obtain chests by winning battles, completing missions, or buying one in the Shop or Black Market.
What do you need Sicarios for?
- For attacking enemy Bases
- For defending your base
- For defending Mines
A Sicario’s Experience influences the growth of his level. The higher the Sicario’s level is, the higher his statistics are.
Use Sicario Marks to level up your Sicarios. You can find Sicario Marks in the chests.
The higher your Sicario Rank (marked with stars), the better their abilities, damage, and health get.
The Black Market allows you to buy Ammo to increase a Sicario’s Rank.
Narcos Cartel Wars Tip #2: Reputation.
What is Reputation used for?
Reputaion is used for buying Sicarios, Sicario Marks, and Ammo in the Black Market.
There are two variants of Reputation Points: Loyalty Points and Power Points.
How do I gain Reputation?
- You can gain Loyalty Points for successful attacking enemy bases.
- You can gain Power Points for successful attacking other players.
- You can gain both of Reputation Points for completing missions.
Narcos Cartel Wars Tip #3: What is Gold used for?
Speed up building timers Buying Cash, Wood, Stone, and Iron Construct buildings
How do I earn Gold?
- Buy some in the Shop.
- Complete tasks and earn achievements.
- Invite your Facebook friends to the game.
- Complete daily game tasks.
- Win Tournaments.
- Eliminate Sicarios that attack your base and collect Gold from the monuments they leave.
Narcos Cartel Wars Tip #4: Finca.
To win a battle you’ll have to destroy the enemy’s Finca.
Destroying every building on the base damages the Finca.
Your Finca’s level determines:
- Number of Labs producing Product, and their maximum level
- Number of buildings available for placing in your base;
- Maximum level for upgrading building in the base;
- Type of available troops;
- The possibility to remove hindrances;
- Maximum amount of Sicarios able to defend the base
Related Games Articles: