Guardian CodeX Tip #1: Guardians.
Guardians are powerful beings that exist in the world of the past.
Each Guardian has one of 6 attributes (fire, water, wood, light, dark, or mecha), as well as abilities that can be used in battle.
- Rarity: Both Guardians and gear have ranks from 1* to 5*; the higher the number of stars the stronger the Guardian or gear.
- Species: Guardians are divided into different species. Certain abilities work better for some species than others.
- HP: A Guardian's HP denotes how much health it has left. Once it reaches O, the Guardian will not be able to participate in battle.
- Luck: When a Guardian's luck is high you ave a higher chance of receiving "Lucky Rewards" after a battle. This only applies to the Guardian at the head of your troop.
- Physical Attack: The higher this stat, the more damage your Guardian deals when using physical attacks.
- Physical Defense: The higher this stat, the less damage done to your Guardian by enemy physical attacks
- Magic Attack: The higher this stat, the more damage your Guardian deals when using magic attacks.
- Magic Defense: The higher this stat, the less damage done to your Guardian by enemy magic attacks.
- Special Attack: Guardians have special abilities that can be used once their special attack gauges are full.
- EXP Potions: You can use EXP potions to increase the experience a Guardian gains during battle.
- Guardian Evolution: You can evolve a Guardian to boost its stats and special attack, as well as increase its rarity by one star You must have requisite number of fragments to evolve it.
- Guardian Rebirth: If you own more than one of the same Guardian, you can use Rebirth. Every time you use Rebirth, you increase the types available for that Guardian.
- Types: Types denote the personality of your Guardian. All Guardians start out as "cool" type. Every time you use Rebirth, you increase the types available for that Guardian. You can change your Guardian's type from the details menu at any time.
- Gear: Gear increases certain Guardian abilities when equipped. Each piece of gear can only be equipped to a specific part of the Guardian. Most gear will have main and sub slots that carry effects. The same piece of gear can have a different number of sub slots and effects.
Guardian CodeX Tip #2: Battle.
- Attributes: There are a total of 6 Guardian attributes: fire, water, wood, mecha, light, and dark. Each attribute is weak against one attribute and strong against another. Think carefully about your Guardians’ attributes when organizing your troops. Look to the left of the battle screen to see the attribute graph.
- Abilities: You can command your Guardians to use specific abilities in battle. Abilities can attack heal, strengthen, and change the statuses of other Guardians. In general, abilities cost MP to use.
- Activating Abilities: Once you've learned the player skill "Trigger," certain abilities can activate during battle. These abilities will be stronger than usual and continue until that battle is finished.
- Special Attack Gauge: Once the special attack gauge is full, Guardians can use their special abilities during battle. The gauge fills up as your Guardian takes damage and defeats enemies for their dropped SP Orbs.
- Bonus Wave: Sometimes an additional wave of enemies will come in the middle of a battle. These bonus waves can earn you a lot of experience and some rare items.
- Quick Clear: If you can clear a site before the number of turns indicated in the left-hand corner runs out, you will earn Quick Clear rewards. You can earn additional rewards for the first time you manage to Quick Clear each area Sites that have been Quick Cleared will have a ‘A’ mark next to them.
- The following are the kinds of rewards you can earn for clearing each site:
- First Playthrough Reward: Bonus after clearing a site for the first time.
- Clear Reward: Bonus after clearing a site.
- First Quick Clear Reward: Bonus after Quick Clearing a site for the first time.
- Quick Clear Reward: Bonus after Quick Clearing a site.
- Lucky Reward: Bonus based on the luckiness of the Guardian at the head of your troops.
- Host Reward: Bonus given to the host in a multiplayer battle.
- *Only the host can earn this reward during multiplayer battles.
Related Games Articles: