How to earn coins?
Gain coins by killing enemies and destroying trash cans!
All Enemies worth 2 coins and trash cans worth 1 coin. However all of your coins collected in a single run will be multiplied by 2 at the end of your run.
How to dodge a shuriken?
Just jump quickly when you see an enemy. It will be more easier to do that rather than checking the enemy first if it is throwing a shuriken.
What is the Best Skill?
Whirlwind is the best skill because it has the longest timed skill.
All skills when used will trigger its cooldown even if the skills are still in effect.
What should I buy/upgrade first?
You should avoid upgrading attack speed except if all skills are upgraded. Because your default attack speed is already enough. Get the whirlwind first at level 1 then proceed to buy those remaining skills at level 1 only.
Proceed at upgrading your whirlwind at maximum upgrade. When you have a max whirlwind with two skills at level 1. You will be untouchable because your whirlwind will be ready to use after using the other two skills. Note: all skills will make you untouchable.
Related Games Articles:
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Guide Cheats: Fusion, Evolution and Other Tips and Strategy
- Blood & Glory: Immortals Tips Cheats: Tributes, Items and Other Guides and Strategy
- HOME Boov Pop! Guide Cheats: Abilities, Lives and Other Tips and Strategy
- HOME Boov Pop! Tips Cheats: Bubbles, Stars and Other Guides and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Strategy Cheats: Missions, Expansion and Other Tips and Guides