What are the Goals?
Different levels have different goals. The goal appears at the beginning of the level.
For example, an objective can be to match 3 or more bubbles within a fixed amount of limited moves.
The number of bubbles required is shown in the menu above the game (per color).
Once the number of matches required is met, a green check mark is shown over the completed objective.
What are Smek Coins?
Smek Coins can be spent throughout the game. Boosters, Power-Ups and more are purchased by spending Smek Coins which are awarded by playing the game, or bought in bulks.
What are Free Coins?
Free coins are located at the top right of the home screen.
Watch an in-game video and earn Smek Coins.
What are Boosters?
Boosters differentiate from Power-ups.
You can purchase Boosters with Smek Coins before a level starts. There are 3 boosters:
1. Spawn 3 Rainbow Bubbles:
This booster spawns 3 extra, randomly- placed Rainbow Bubbles into the level when it starts.
2. Character Ability Refill:
When activated, you immediately fill your Character Ability meter.
3. Extra Moves:
Only appears in levels with move restrictions. This booster gives you an extra 5 matches in the level.
4. Extra Time:
Only appears in levels with time restrictions. This booster gives you an extra 30 seconds to complete a level.
Related Games Articles:
- HOME Boov Pop! Guide Cheats: Abilities, Lives and Other Tips and Strategy
- HOME Boov Pop! Tips Cheats: Bubbles, Stars and Other Guides and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Strategy Cheats: Missions, Expansion and Other Tips and Guides
- Card of Legends Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy
- Crusaders Quest Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy