How do the Battle Cards work?
Well here it is, pilgrim. Battle Cards are used to help you build a posse of sidekicks the likes of which the West never saw.
Each card you pick represents a new sidekick that you can deploy in battle.
Fillin' your camps is easy, you just gotta rely on luck to get the sidekick you really need.
Not getting any luck from the draw? Check out the Gold and Silver card packs, these bad boys contain rare cards that can really help boost your posse.
But it says my camps are full, now what?
You think these rootin' tootin sidekicks wanna sleep top and tail forever?
To fit more sidekicks in you gotta upgrade your camps.
When your camp is ready for an upgrade you'll spot a small blue flag next to it.
Once the upgrade finishes you'll be able to ﬁt more sidekicks in it ain't more complicated than that!
Otherwise, you can delete one card from your collection to free up space.
Go to the card management section and select the sidekick you wanna get rid of.
In the sidekick overview screen, hit that delete button.
Beware, pilgrim, this move is permanent!
Also remember you can merge your cards if any merges are available!
Search for merging above for more info!
How come I gotta wait to draw a new card?
What's that Abe Lincoln said? "Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle? "
Remember you can always use diamonds to persuade folks to deal early.
Related Games Articles:
- Compass Point: West Guide Cheats: Battle and Town Cards, Map and Other Tips and Strategy
- iPhone Android Compass Point: West Guide Cheats: Town Cards
- Fast & Furious: Legacy Guide Cheats: Garage, Crew and Other Tips and Strategy
- Fast & Furious: Legacy Tips Cheats: Race Mode, Drag and Other Guides and Strategy
- Wrath Of Belial Guide Cheats: Enchantment, Story Mode and Other Tips and Strategy