- You may view equipment and sell equipment you don't need here.
- You cannot enter an adventure or dispatch if the Storage is full of equipment.
- You will acquire Silver if you sell equipment.
- You may view owned Strategy cards and sell them.
- It's best to select and take the right Strategy card when leaving for an adventure.
- You may view all of Historia's heroes here.
- The basis of collecting heroes is through summoning,
- Owning a portrait will not count towards the collection collection.
- The basis of collecting equipment is through acquisition.
- Acquired equipment is acknowledged as collection even if it is salvaged or sold.
- This is where you select adventures to acquire equipment and level up heroes.
- An adventure that is started for the first time will proceed in story mode.
- A new difficulty will open once all of the episodes are cleared.
- 5 Energy will be consumed each time you start an adventure.
- You will recover 1 Energy every 5 minutes.
Related Games Articles:
- Historia Guide Cheats: Formation, Equipment and Other Tips and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Tips Cheats: Fusion, Boosters and Other Guides and Strategy
- Age of Sparta Strategy Cheats: Missions, Expansion and Other Tips and Guides
- Card of Legends Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy
- Crusaders Quest Guide: Tips & Tricks, Cheats and Strategy